Continuing its commitment to encourage the well-being of retirees, Bank BTPN draws the winner of the 2018 Spiritual Trip Program for Pension Business’ customers.
The drawing was held on Wednesday, February 6, 2019 on the 27th Floor of the Jakarta BTPN Tower. In addition to being attended by BTPN Bank Management representatives, the event was also attended by representatives of the Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia, DKI Jakarta Province Social Service, Republic of Indonesia Police of South Jakarta area, Notary, and 24 customers from Jakarta area.
Opened by the Head of Pension Business Vincentius Hidayat, this draw was also witnessed by live streaming at Bank BTPN Bandung, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Malang, Palembang, Medan, Banjarmasin, Makassar and Manado branches.
The Spiritual Trip Program is a form of appreciation given by the Bank for retired customers, which is carried out regularly every year since 2009. Muslim winners will get an Umrah trip prize to Saudi Arabia, while non-Muslim winners will get travel prizes according to their respective religion. Winning customers do not need to pay any fees because all their needs for the trip are taken care by the Bank.
As the result of this draw, there were 12 names of lucky customers who will carry out Spiritual Trip with their partners. They are:
- Rubinem, Bank BTPN KCP Tebing Tinggi
- Ermanida, Bank BTPN KCP Solok
- Tiah, Bank BTPN KC Balikpapan
- Yunimar, Bank BTPN KCP Kramat Jati
- Oom, Bank BTPN KCP Cimahi
- Siti Rochanah, Bank BTPN KCP Burangrang
- Kamari, Bank BTPN KCP Slawi
- Mini, Bank BTPN KCP CIlacap
- Mislan, Bank BTPN KCP Bojonegoro
- Kasmini, Bank BTPN KCP Blitar
- ST Zainab Aly K, Hj, Bank BTPN KC Makassar
- Dirk Atang Rampengan, Bank BTPN KC Manado
Hopefully this Spiritual Tourism program can provide benefits and give more meanings for the lives of the winners.